Mystique® Dummy vest "Profi" is perfectly suitable not only for training, but also for hunting or competition. All your equipment can be hidden inside whereas your hands remain free. To protect your back against excessive stress, the pockets were arranged very ingeniously.
The large back pocket provides space for 8-10 pcs. of 500g dummies. Into the net-side-pockets you can put the bottle of water for you or for your dog. In the large front pockets there are another removable orange pockets with reflective stripes, closable with zipper. There you can put your keys or money and when hunting you can pull the pocket out to be better visible from the front, especially in the darkness. In the front net pockets you can have the balls or pocket dummies always at hand, no matter if they are dry or wet! What is more you also have two inside embeded chest-pockets for cell phone and a ring for competitor´s number. Additionally, there is a small pocket for a whistle so that it won´ t sway on your chest. And you also have pockets to protect your hands against wind and bad weather conditions at your disposal. There is carabine for things like Chuckit! launchers
at both sides of the vest also with rings to attach the dog and so your hands remain free. Using the loop you can hang the vest
on a hook.
One speciality – on the back the vest is equipped with removable orange safety part with reflective stripes which you can easily exchange for the same part in colour of the vest. This vest-coloured part can be printed or embroidered with logo of your training group, breeding station or something else! This you can make yourself or we can make this for you – on request!
• Large back pocket for dummies
• Hand-pockets to protect your hands
• Pockets for training accessories
• Pockets for personal stuff like cell phone, keys, money
• Removable safety parts in the front and also in the back
• Ring for competitor´s number
• Two carabines for accessories like Chuckit!, travel bowl, etc.
• Removable part on the back (can be printed or embroidered)
• Waxed cotton
• Different sizes
Outer material: waxed cotton
Waxed cotton fabric was originally used in the Navy to sail for wind-powered boat, later they found the use of uniforms, military tents and bags. Waxed cotton is a unique high-quality fabric. It is breathable while providing protection from wind and water. It is natural product with a specific appearance, finely satin finish, distinctive smell and it is incredibly pleasant to the touch.
• brush off any dirt or grit
• sponge down with cold water
• do not use soap, detergents
• do not machine wash, do not dry clean, do not Iron, do not tumble
How often you re-wax your jacket depends on how often the jacket is worn, for regular use, it is recommended re-waxing once per year. Information on how to re-proof your jackets is below. Tins of wax can be purchased from ourselves.
How to re-proof your wax product:
1. You require a pan of hot water and soft cloth or sponge.
2. Choose a warm room or outside on a hot day.
3. Stand the tin in hot water to soften dressing.
4. Work the dressing well into the garment using the cloth or sponge.
5. Pay attention to seams, creases and dry patches.
6. Rub in well, don’t just paint on.
7. Do not use excess dressing.
8. For a 'factory' finish, blow evenly with a hairdryer.
9. Hang the garment overnight in a warm place.
Never use hot water, detergents, solvents or soap. Do not dry clean or machine wash.
Colours: brown, sahara
XS (height ca. 155-170cm, waist ca. 80-100cm) clothing size 36
S (height ca. 160-175cm, waist ca. 85-105cm) clothing size 38, 40
M (height ca. 165-175cm, waist ca. 95-113cm) clothing size 42, 44
L (height ca. 165-178cm, waist ca. 105-120cm) clothing size 46, 48
XL (height ca. 175-195cm, waist ca. 110-125cm) clothing size 50, 52
XXL (height ca. 192-205cm, waist ca. 120-135cm) clothing size 54, 56